[Edge-computing] Use Cases

Jess Lampe jess.lampe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:58:09 UTC 2018

*Proposed Template*
To see the proposed layout, go to the Use Cases Page.
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group/Use_Cases>

   - Near the top of the page you will find the layout in markup.
   - Below the template, the use cases that existed already were converted
   into the template.
   - At the bottom, please find the requirements that were captured at the
   Dublin event. I moved them to this Use Case page to centralize use cases
   and requirements.

*Feedback? *
As requested in the Monday and Tuesday meetings, we are soliciting feedback
on the template format.

Does it help sufficiently describe possible use cases? Does it help with
mapping to requirements?

I've created an etherpad to collect feedback.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/feedback_on_template

Thanks!