[Edge-computing] 答复: 答复: 答复: Clarification_of_Requirements

Fu Qiao fuqiao at chinamobile.com
Wed Jun 20 09:29:02 UTC 2018

Hi, Georgly. I read through the wiki definition for small and medium, and I guess it probably is not that direct to just define a large edge scenario.

I notice that in the medium edge, the size is 2U-20U, which actually include the large edge as defined in the following email. I am afraid we probably will need detailed discussion about the size limitation for each different type, so as to make this whole definition easy to be accept. A possible proposal could be 1U for small, 2U-20U for medium, and 20-100U(or even larger) for large. So the small one can fit for CPE, medium one can fit for access and counties, and large one can fit for counties and cities