[Edge-computing] Keystone federation testing - Volunteers Needed

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Jun 21 19:34:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

As I mentioned on the weekly calls one of the activities we are planning to do is test and improve Keystone to fit better the Edge scenarios.

One of the options we talked about at the Forum in Vancouver was federation.

Keystone supports federation[1][2][3] in different setups, but it’s not fully tested in an automated fashion at this point. We are planning to add more tests to validate the federation capabilities.

I created an etherpad[4] to plan activities, __please add your name if you are interested in participating__.

You can find relevant links to planned Keystone architectures and former testing activities on our wiki page[5].

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/security-guide/identity/federated-keystone.html
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/keystone/queens/advanced-topics/federation/configure_federation.html