[Edge-computing] Afterlife of the PTG edge discussions

Christopher Price christopher.price at est.tech
Thu Mar 1 16:14:08 UTC 2018

tldr; from my iPhone but the short answer I would give is:
Tricircle makes assumptions about hierarchy that don't seem to fit into our view of edge solutions.
We did discuss surveying options and if feasible approaching tricircle about extracting some pieces into a separate library/repo/project to serve both use cases.  I think that theoretical piece we called NKB.
The prerequisite to any concrete statement is the technical survey.

/ Chris