[Edge-computing] Openstack resiliency with increasing latency - Analysis

Addepalli, Srinivasa R srinivasa.r.addepalli at intel.com
Tue Mar 13 17:17:03 UTC 2018

Corrected some typos.

From: Addepalli, Srinivasa R
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:16 AM
To: edge-computing at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Openstack resiliency with increasing latency - Analysis

Hi,

Sorry for spamming the list.

I remember seeing some analysis earlier (Video/presentation) on how Openstack performs with increasing latency between Openstack controller and Compute farm.
Looks like that analysis was done by simulating latency/packet-drops using TC(?).
I am  unable to find that document/Video.
If somebody knows, could you point me to the information that captures this analysis and also any analysis of this nature?

Thanks
Srini