[Edge-computing] Openstack resiliency with increasing latency - Analysis

Paul-Andre Raymond paul-andre.raymond at b-yond.com
Tue Mar 13 17:26:38 UTC 2018

Srini,

I am sure Adrien can provide a detailed answer,
But maybe you can start with these links:

https://www.openstack.org/videos/boston-2017/toward-fog-edge-and-nfv-deployments-evaluating-openstack-wanwide
https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01273427/document

Paul-André
--

On 3/13/18, 1:19 PM, "Addepalli, Srinivasa R" <srinivasa.r.addepalli at intel.com<mailto:srinivasa.r.addepalli at intel.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for spamming the list.

I remember seeing some analysis earlier (Video/presentation) on how Openstack performs with increasing latency between Openstack controller and Compute farm.
Looks like that analysis was done by simulating latency/packet-drops using TC(?).
I am not unable to find that document/Video.
If somebody knows, could you point me to the information that captures this analysis and also any analysis of this nature?

Thanks
Srini