[Edge-computing] Openstack resiliency with increasing latency - Analysis

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Tue Mar 13 18:05:20 UTC 2018

Hi Srini,

To complete the Paul-Andre's answer (thanks Paul-Andre ;)), there is a follow-up of this action that focuses on the AMQP bus.
A preliminary presentation has been done during the last PTG in Dublin (please search for ''FEMDC'' in http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128055.html to find the link to the slides).
Hopefully, complete results of this study will be presented during the next summit.

Regarding EnOS, you may find additional informations at:
http://enos.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

++
Ad_ri3n_