[Edge-computing] [ONS Summit] Edge Architecture Discussions

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 02:43:15 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Can we meet on sidelines of ONS Summit at Los Angeles on March 27 Tu or 28  Wed at main event hotel in lobby opposite registration either noon lunch time or evening drinks time to cover what www.akraino.com from AT&T has wrt openstack and onap in LFN  and how it will impact Provider Edge offerings for CSP customers.
This should lead to inputs to Architecture differentiation amongst different use cases for Edge starting IIOT which LFN plans vs. what we target in Openstack.
If you have inputs please respond tl email and if you are joining just send your name and contact you prefer to share.

ThanksPrakash
Open Networking Summit North America 2018 - Linux Foundation Events

|   |
Open Networking Summit North America 2018 - Linux Foundation Events

  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android