[Edge-computing] meet-up at Open networking Summit LA on Tue 27h March 5.45 PM - 6.30 PM PST

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 18:17:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,
This is an invite to all edge-compute group participants attending ONS at Los Angeles next week.(week of 3/25/2018)After feedback and  looking at schedules the best time I have arrived is Tuesday March 27th evening.You may forward this to individuals who are interested in helping us in this effort. Here is plan:
Venue: Openstack booth at Expo HallDate & Time:  Tuesday 27th, 5.45Pm-6.30 PM
Agenda:Meet & GreetF2F discussions on topic(s) of interest to drive Edge Cloud efforts of OpenstackArchitecture learning from ONS

Please send your participation with +1 and your name, number to connect when you are at Summit.Add any topics you want to discuss as I have added architecture learning above.Add any links to this you want us to review along the agenda.
ThanksR.Prakash Independent  Board of Director (Openstack)
Participants:
1. Prakash Ramchandran - pramchan at yahoo.com (408) 406-5810 (Can text me at Summit on this phone)