[Edge-computing] [tripleo][FEMDC] IEEE Fog Computing: Call for Contributions - Deadline Approaching

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 17:50:32 UTC 2018

Update: I have yet found co-authors, I'll keep drafting that position
paper [0],[1]. Just did some baby steps so far. I'm open for feedback
and contributions!

PS. Deadline is Nov 9 03:00 UTC, but *may be* it will be extended, if
the event chairs decide to do so. Fingers crossed.

[0]
https://github.com/bogdando/papers-ieee#in-the-current-development-looking-for-co-authors

[1]
https://github.com/bogdando/papers-ieee/blob/master/ICFC-2019/LaTeX/position_paper_1570506394.pdf