[Edge-computing] [E] Re: Meeting reminder

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Nov 20 16:52:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are usually taking notes on the IRC channel (#edge-computing-group) in parallel to the weekly calls on Tuesdays so you can follow the discussions there and ask questions and add comments.

We use Zoom similar to a few other open source communities in the ecosystem as it works well and it is easy to share your screen which is not supported by many open tools as far as I know. We also try our best with publishing the recordings, however that is not ideal for participation.

As an alternative you can always dial in to the call from your phone, there are international phone numbers to support that. Please let me know if you need help with that.

Thanks,
Ildikó