[Edge-computing] [E] Re: Meeting reminder

Giovanni Merlino gmerlino at unime.it
Tue Nov 20 20:16:31 UTC 2018

Hello,

in case anybody is looking for an open source web-based videoconferencing
alternative, with similar features (e.g., including screen sharing and
phone bridge), have a look at https://meet.jit.si

Cheers,
Giovanni

--
Dr. Giovanni Merlino, PhD
research fellow @ Dept. of Engineering, University of Messina
email: gmerlino at unime.it

Co-founder @ SmartMe.io s.r.l
address: Via Osservatorio, 1 - 98121, Messina, Italy
email: giovanni at smartme.io
web: smartme.io
VAT number: 03457040834