[Edge-computing] Rescheduling and alternating the Use cases weekly call

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Oct 4 19:54:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

Based on the current results of the poll the two preferred slots so far:

* Monday, 8am US Eastern
* Monday, 8pm US Eastern

In case you would like to participate in these weekly calls and have another preference please make sure you fill out the Doodle poll as soon as possible: https://doodle.com/poll/cdc8sgc6hwu6hqgw

Do we want to start to alternate already next Monday? In case we do I suggest to start with the 8am Eastern slot as next Monday is holiday in Japan.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ildikó