[Edge-computing] [External] Re: Requirement List

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Dec 5 18:40:43 UTC 2019

Hi Flavio,

The repo is currently empty as the group’s artifacts are mainly on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

You can find the repo here: https://opendev.org/osf/edge-computing-group
The Storyboard project is here: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/1094

My thought was that if we want to build a list of requirements and work on solution ideas we could store them in the repo unless they are specific to an OpenStack or StarlingX component as then we should work on the details there.

Do you have any further ideas on artifacts to store in the repo or have requirements to share?

Thanks,
Ildikó