[Edge-computing] Open Infrastructure Summit Forum and PTG preparations

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Feb 19 20:37:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

The Open Infrastructure Summit & PTG in Denver is approaching quickly so it is time to start preparing for the Forum and think of topics for the PTG as well.

I created an etherpad to collect Forum session ideas: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-wg-forum-preparation-denver-2019

The Forum session proposal period opens on February 22 and closes on March 8. For the detailed process and deadlines please see the following wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

Please add you ideas to the etherpad above and add +1’s for other ones you like and -1’s that you don’t think being a good fit for the Forum. We can revisit and finalize planning next week and the session moderators can go ahead and submit the sessions through the CFP tool.

We’ve decided to request for a half day slot at the PTG for Edge WG specific topics and in the remaining time sit with project teams for discussing relevant items. To make sure we spend the time available to discuss important topics I created another etherpad to collect ideas and start planning: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-wg-ptg-preparation-denver-2019

Please check the etherpads and add your ideas and comments there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó