[Edge-computing] February APAC slot is colliding with the Chinese New Year

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Jan 15 17:51:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

We have the APAC slot for the weekly calls every first Thursday of the month which in February is on the 7th.

As Chinese New Year is on the 5th of February I wonder whether we should move the APAC slot to the week after (February 14th)? And if we do, should we switch it with the US-friendly slot or just simply move the call and have two calls on the week of February 11th?

What would be your preference?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó