[Edge-computing] CFP tracking etherpad

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Jan 22 20:58:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

Following up on my action item from today’s edge working group call I created an etherpad to track our planned/submitted session proposals for industry events: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-cfp-for-industry-events

Please add your proposals and also feel free to add further events you are planning to propose edge related sessions that cover topics such as the work of this group, StarlingX, OpenStack projects, and so forth.

Thanks,
Ildikó