[Edge-computing] Hacking days

Beierl, Mark Mark.Beierl at dell.com
Mon Mar 4 21:40:36 UTC 2019

Thanks, Ildiko.

I would be interested in participating.  Subject for me are:

* Keystone federation/x509
* Glance image caching

Note: I'm not overly familiar with the code base for these projects, so I might be more of a tester than a fixer :)

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
Mark.Beierl at Dell.com