[Edge-computing] PTG planning - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Oct 10 18:14:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

I’m reaching out with a friendly reminder that it is time now to prepare for the upcoming PTG (https://www.openstack.org/ptg/) which will be held in Shanghai, November 6-8.

The Edge Computing Group session is scheduled for all day Friday (November 8). We have time to discuss items that are more relevant for the working group’s activities as well as organizing cross-project sessions.

I created an etherpad which has a few items there already: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-ECG-PTG

Please add ‘+1’s next to the items you are interested in discussing as well as comments or new items to talk about. We will continue the planning on the next weekly call next Tuesday (October 15). It is crucial to identify projects to have sessions with to make sure we get a chance to schedule the collaborative sessions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó