[Edge-computing] PTG cross-project session scheduling and plans

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Wed Oct 30 14:25:17 UTC 2019

Definitely want to attend airship one.
Please, schedule it closer to lunch.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko at openstack.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:39 PM
To: edge-computing
Subject: [Edge-computing] PTG cross-project session scheduling and plans

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi,

As a few people from the group are already on the road and had to skip the meeting today I’m dropping this mail as a reminder to the PTG planning.

We have a few cross-project slots that are currently scheduled for Thursday, namely:
* Neutron - Thursday 12:00pm - 12:30pm
* Cinder - 1:30pm -

A few more cross-project sessions scheduled for Friday
* Ironic - Friday 1:30pm -
* Airship - some time in the afternoon, check right after lunch

Beyond the above you can find the currently planned topics here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-ECG-PTG

Please reply to this thread asap if any of the cross-project sessions are colliding with other activities.

Please add comments to the etherpad or reply to this thread with further questions or comments.

Thanks,
Ildikó