[Edge-computing] New whitepaper ToC brainstorming session - UPDATES

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Sep 9 16:59:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

Please find notes from today’s call on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osf-ecg-second-whitepaper

In summary we agreed to cover a few use cases in details and describe the reference architecture work that the Edge Computing Group has been working on.

We plan for a white paper with the length around 12-15 pages including diagrams.

If you are interested in contributing to the paper please __sign up on the above etherpad__ as well as __add comments__ to the plans we’ve put together so far.

We plan to have a follow-up call two weeks from today to discuss next steps.

Thanks,
Ildikó