[Edge-computing] OSF Edge Whitepaper update

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Fri Sep 20 10:09:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

First of all thanks to all of you who signed up to be an author for our second whitepaper.

We have 12 volunteers so far which means that I think we have reached the limits of a group size with which we can effectively work on the paper. With that said if you are just catching up and would like to participate please reach out to me or reply to this thread to see how we can still have you involved.

You can find details and current plans on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osf-ecg-second-whitepaper

We plan our next call for next Monday (September 23) at 1300 UTC, further details are on the etherpad.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó