[Edge-computing] Edge sessions on the virtual PTG - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Wed Apr 15 12:57:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you as we need to book slots for edge discussions on the official schedule[2] of the virtual PTG[1].

As discussed on this week's working group meeting we are shooting for three blocks (~2 hours) to cover reference architecture and testing discussions as well as cross—project related topics More details are on the PTG planning etherpad[3].

I created a Doodle poll[4] with time slots that are doable around the globe. Please __fill it out as soon as you can__ if you are interested in joining and I will book the three most popular slots.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2020-April/000699.html
[2] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy