[Edge-computing] Meeting time

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Mar 10 13:08:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is a gentle reminder that the next weekly call will happen in less than an hour. We are planning to focus on the reference architectures today and any other topics people are interested in discussing.

Please see the wiki for more details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

Thanks,
Ildikó