[Edge-computing] Open Geospatial Consortium presentation at Nov 16 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Nov 10 14:12:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that next Monday (November 16) we will have a presentation by George Percivall from the Open Geospatial Consortium (https://www.ogc.org).

As I mentioned we will use Zoom for this call: https://zoom.us/j/99125523469?pwd=QW1ITndrdlhHaWZHVkFWNjBJemxRdz09

In case you are dialing in from phone the detailed Zoom information is below.

For further information about the OIF Edge Computing Group and the weekly calls please check this wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

Thanks,
Ildikó

Zoom dial-in details:

https://zoom.us/j/99125523469
Meeting ID: 991 2552 3469
Passcode: 960717
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99125523469# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,99125523469# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)