[Edge-computing] Open Geospatial Consortium presentation at Nov 16 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Nov 16 08:46:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that we are having a presentation from the Open Geospatial Consortium today on the weekly call at 1400 UTC.

Please remember that __the call will happen on Zoom only today__: https://zoom.us/j/99125523469?pwd=QW1ITndrdlhHaWZHVkFWNjBJemxRdz09

See you on the call!

Thanks,
Ildikó