[Edge-computing] New time for the weekly calls - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Sep 10 07:43:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

As the group agreed we are changing the time for the weekly calls. The new time is __Mondays at 1300 UTC__.

The next weekly call is on __Monday (September 14) at 1300 UTC__.

You can find the agenda for the calls here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

I also attached a meeting invite for those of you who like to rely on their calendar.

Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble with the invite.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó