[Edge-computing] Cross-community edge sessions at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Apr 8 17:52:33 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you to give an update about our preparations for the upcoming PTG in April 19 - 23.

The Edge Computing Group is meeting on 3 consecutive days from Monday to Wednesday. While our agenda is not final, we already have have a couple of cross-community sessions scheduled on our agenda for the event along with topics for the group to discuss:

* Monday (April 19) 1400 UTC - 1600 UTC
 * 1400 UTC: Use cases
 * 1500 UTC: ETSI MEC cross-community session
* Tuesday (April 20) 1400 UTC - 1600 UTC: Storage and Networking
* Wednesday (April 21) 1300 UTC - 1600 UTC
  * 1300 UTC - 1400 UTC: StarlingX cross-community session
  * 1400 UTC - 1500 UTC: Akraino cross-community session
  * 1500 UTC - 1600 UTC: GSMA Operator Platform Group cross-community session

We are building our agenda and collecting talking points on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-april-2021

Please feel free to add further topics to the etherpad. If you do also add your name next to your item so we know who would be describing the topic and lead the discussions during the sessions.

Also, if you haven’t yet, please register for the event so you receive the latest information and dial-in information: https://april2021-ptg.eventbrite.com/

For the full agenda and further details about the PTG, please see the PTG website: https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó Váncsa