[Edge-computing] Industry IoT Consortium Edge Computing Efforts presentation on Monday

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Fri Dec 10 20:02:26 UTC 2021

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that we are having a very exciting presentation comping up on Monday (December 13) at our weekly call at 6am Pacific Time:

The Industry IoT Consortium (IIC) Edge Computing Efforts by Chuck Byers - Associate CTO - IIC

IIC has been working on edge computing for about five years. When the OpenFog Consortium joined IIC in 2019, our edge efforts were strengthened. We have worked on requirements, reference architectures, standards, best practices, testbeds, product catalogues, presentations and publications regarding edge computing. In this session, we will outline IIC's edge computing efforts, the work of our Edge Computing Task Group, and the many publications and industry best practices we have delivered. We will also describe some of our ongoing liaison work, and several whitepapers on edge computing we currently have in production.

If you are interested in listening to the presentation and participate in the discussions afterwards, you can find the meeting details and dial-in information here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

See you on Monday! :)

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———