[Edge-computing] Next week's meeting is canceled

Ing. Alexander Medina - Phitech Group amedina at phitech-group.com
Tue Jan 26 12:20:43 UTC 2021

Dear Ildiko.

Hope this email finds you well.

We are a tech company based in Dominican Republic, Latin America.

We would like to know how we could get support from openstack in order to
implement a project. We are interested also in a training program for our
engineering team.

We want to become an OpenStack partner for this region.

Thank you and best regards.

*Ing. Alexander Medina*
*Director - **Phitech Group - *
*Dominican Republic*

*Mobile:* +1 (809) 480-8975

*Skype:* alex27364

*Email: **amedina at phitech-group.com <amedina at phitech-group.com>*

*Website: **www.phitech-group.com <http://www.phitech-group.com/>*

*Phi Group: Phitech Business Services - PhiMed  **- Phitech Energy*