[Edge-computing] Distributed Management for Edge discussion next week

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jun 28 14:45:38 UTC 2021

Hi,

We had a really good discussion about distributed management challenges for edge.

We dissected the “Single Pane of Glass” topic a little and discussed challenges, expected functionality as well as gaps. You can find notes in this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-untangling-the-edge
Notes are currently starting at line 48.

We will continue the discussion on the next meeting on __July 12 at 1300 UTC__.
You can find further information about the meetings here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Next_meeting:_Monday_.28July_12.29.2C_6am_PST_.2F_1300_UTC

If you have any comments or would like to continue the chat offline as well please respond to this thread.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa