[Edge-computing] PTG recordings are now available!

Rob H rob at rackn.com
Tue Oct 26 02:29:32 UTC 2021

ThanksRackN.com 512.773.7533
-------- Original message --------From: Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko at openstack.org> Date: 10/25/21  3:52 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: edge-computing <edge-computing at lists.openstack.org> Subject: [Edge-computing] PTG recordings are now available! Hi,The recent Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event was held last week in an online format. The OpenInfra Edge Computing Group participated with very lively sessions on three consecutive days.Beyond taking notes we also recorded our sessions so people who weren’t able to attend can catch up or those of you who were there can refresh your memories or check parts where might’ve had to step away from the call a little bit.The recordings along with the link to the etherpad with notes are now accessible on the working group’s wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Virtual_PTG_Recordings.2C_October.2C_2021Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with accessing any of the recordings.Thanks and Best Regards,Ildikó———Ildikó VáncsaSenior Manager, Community & EcosystemOpen Infrastructure Foundation_______________________________________________Edge-computing mailing listEdge-computing at lists.openstack.orghttp://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/edge-computing