[Edge-computing] Edge for scientific research session on September 13 - ZOOM MEETING

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Sep 13 21:52:03 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank you all who tuned in for today’s meeting where we had a great presentation from the Chameleon project abiut their edge related activities, challenges and solutions.

We discussed some next steps that point towards some upstream work to a few OpenStack projects, but there’s amore to come!

For those of you who missed the presentation or would like to revisit some parts of it the recording is already available on the Edge Computing Group wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#CHI.40Edge_-_recording_of_the_session_with_the_Chameleon_project.2C_September_13.2C_2021

__Also a friendly reminder that starting next week the meeting will happen on meetpad again!__

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa