[Edge-computing] PTG recordings are now available!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Apr 7 20:25:43 UTC 2022

Hi,

The OpenInfra Edge Computing Group participated recent Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event with very lively sessions on three consecutive days earlier this week.

Our theme for the discussions was the journey of taking your edge use case into production. In addition, our conversations also covered the challenges of operating edge infrastructures in production, where we touched on the solution space as well.

The recordings along with the link to the etherpad with our notes are now accessible on the working group’s wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Virtual_PTG_Recordings.2C_April.2C_2022

Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with accessing any of the recordings.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa