[Edge-computing] Notes from 1/3 - ideas for topics

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:24:43 UTC 2022

Hi Rob,

Thanks for throwing in your notes!

I really like the topics! I think the one on complexity will be an item that we will be spending quite some time on this year. And I like that we brought up the vendor ecosystem during the call today as well.

When it comes to a reference environment, we also tried to put something together and progress on it but people never had enough bandwidth to  get it to a desired state where we can do some testing or evaluation. Would be nice if there were some volunteers this year or if we could team up with some other groups and try it as a joint effort! Any takers? :)

Best Regards,
Ildikó