[Edge-computing] Next Edge Computing Group call is on January 24

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jan 17 18:23:15 UTC 2022

Hi,

We cut today’s call short as we had low attendance due to the holiday in the US as well as others taking time off this week as well.

We will be back next Monday (January 24) with full steam to discuss and detail out our plans further for 2022. We also have upcoming events to keep in mind, including the Open Infrastructure Summit with the CFP open, where we should consider to submit at least one proposal from the group: https://cfp.openinfra.dev/app/berlin-2022

For details about the group and our meetings please check out our wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

See you next Monday!

Best Regards,
Ildikó