[Edge-computing] Edge infrastructure orchestration discussion on July 18

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Jul 7 23:01:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m reaching out to draw your attention to the working group’s upcoming call on July 18.

We are planning to discuss infrastructure orchestration and its challenges in large-scale, geographically distributed edge environments. We will touch on challenges as well as solutions, such as the StarlingX project.

If you have any questions or specific topics within the main area of the discussion please share it on this thread so we can add it to the agenda!

You can find further information about the group and our calls on this wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———