[Edge-computing] Edge sessions at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Mar 8 04:15:07 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m reaching out to draw your attention to the sessions that we have been scheduling for the upcoming, online Project Teams Gathering (PTG)[1].

Beth and I took the opportunity and typed up a short blog post to describe the agenda we plan for the event: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/edge-in-production-at-the-upcoming-project-teams-gathering/

If you are interested in participating in the discussions about how to move edge from discussion to production, please register[2] for the event and join us on April 4, 5 and 6!

Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/
[2] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/project-teams-gathering-april-2022-tickets-246804447747