[Floss-mooc] Moving the Meeting Time

Marc Jeanmougin marc.jeanmougin at telecom-paris.fr
Mon Dec 6 15:32:40 UTC 2021

Hi Ildikó,

AFAIK yes, at 6pm UTC ? (I realize the time change has not been formally
confirmed, but everyone seemed to agree)

I'd like to use it to discuss how we'll organize the sprints (what we
might need to prepare, what difficulties we'll likely face, set goals
and methods) in order to have it as efficient as possible…

--
Marc

--
Marc Jeanmougin