[Floss-mooc] Upstreaming MOOC Remote Sprint - Winter 2021

Marc Jeanmougin marc.jeanmougin at telecom-paris.fr
Mon Dec 6 18:32:34 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Small update after today's preparatory meeting :

- The main goal of the sprint is to aim for a draft version of as much of the MOOC as possible.
- To save on setup time and on conflict resolution, we'll work on an openedx instance setup for the sprint (on opencraft) which will be updated before the sprint to the current/latest version of the course, then merged after the sprint into the repo.
- To save time on coordination, Rémi (M2, M5), Xavier (M4) and I (M6) will prepare the outline of the course based on the transcripts, in order to have it all prepared so that people can work on individual sections right away
- The plan is to start at 3PM UTC with a small setup discussion + define who wants to write on which sections, then work until 5PM UTC, where we'll make a pause and progress discussion, then back to writing until around 6h45UTC (probably 6h30 UTC on Friday to get more discussion time)
- We'll meet on https://digimedia1.r2.enst.fr/b/mar-vab-tqr (bigbluebutton) for voice discussions

See you on Wednesday !

--
Marc

Additional ads:
- If you're interested in joining the biweekly meetings, the time has changed to 6PM UTC (next one is Dec 20th)