[Nbmp-discuss] IMTEC 2020 invitation for group members

Mahdi Siasifar siasifar at irib.ir
Wed Sep 23 13:19:15 UTC 2020

Dear ALL,

This is to inform all group members that 17th  Iran Media Technology and
Conference (IMTEC) of IRIB will be held in November,2020 at IRIB via
teleconference.

The teleconference will provide the opportunity for national and
international engineers, organizations and companies active in Media
sector to present their new ideas and/or products to interested people
attending in the Conference.

*Concerning your research in Cloud and Open Infrastructures technology
and related subjects, you are cordially invited to provide presentation
in this teleconference as a Speaker. *

Information about the Conference be found
_https://imtec.irib.ir/english-page_. The site will be updated with more
information as we get nearer to the conference date.

I would be thankful if you consider this invitation and let me know if
it is possible for you and/or your company to participate in the
tele-conference.

--

Best Regards,

M. Siasifar

IMTEC Iternational Invietees Secretary
&
Space & Satellite Technology General Manager

Tel:+982122045193, +982122165550, +982122165560

Fax:982122013765

MOB:+989121276941