[Openinfralabs] OpenInfra Labs Branding

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 10:16:44 UTC 2020

It's all really nice work, honestly.

I think I'm with Jonathan on the second scheme. There is an echo of the
off/on button icon (0 + 1) in there that resonates for me as well.

--Hugh

Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com
Research Director, Red Hat
He/him/his
---
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." --Robert
McCloskey