[Openinfralabs] Meeting May 20th
Daitzman, Michael S
msd at bu.edu
Tue May 19 18:11:28 UTC 2020
We did not decide on an agenda for this week – rather than a complete cancelation lets do ½ hour with a very focused agenda of:
1. Topics for next 3 meetings (starter list below)
2. Assuming I get through a relisten today, will pick out some timeslots for various volunteers to take and convert into epics/stories – will discuss tomorrow
3. Any parking lot issues
Notes and recordings from last zoom meeting live here: https://gitlab.com/open-infrastructure-labs/nerc-architecture/-/tree/master/Monitoring%20Discusison%20May%2013,%202020 – I plan to move video part to youtube, have not yet.
Starter list of topics:
1. Current HPC tooling for monitoring/reporting (chargeback, showback, hw inventory) that NERC needs to connect into. (I’ve asked some of the folk on the first call with deep HPC experience for feedback/timing so maybe not May 20th.)
2. Deeper dive on specific sw components where decisions will need to be made, eg. long term storage of data
3. Assumption – we are gonna with Prometheus – if so, do we need a session outlining the exporters we need to develop to meet NERC requirements (item 1 from above)
4. Other topics?
Leaving the calendar invite unchanged.
PS – if you I have moved email addresses to BCC to simplify mail list – please sign up for openinfralabs mailing list if you have not already at: http://lists.opendev.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openinfralabs
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)
msd at bu.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openinfralabs