[Openinfralabs] vPTG Oct 2020 Registration & Schedule

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Wed Oct 7 20:42:11 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

The October 2020 Project Teams Gathering is right around the corner! The official schedule has now been posted on the PTG website [1], the PTGbot has been updated[2], and we have also attached it to this email.

Friendly reminder, if you have not already registered, please do so [3]. It is important that we get everyone to register for the event as this is how we will contact you about tooling information/passwords and other event details.

Cheers,
The Kendalls
(diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] PTG Website www.openstack.org/ptg <http://www.openstack.org/ptg>