[Openinfralabs] OpenInfra Labs PTG topics - no meeting Wednesday the 16th

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Wed Sep 16 01:28:48 UTC 2020

No meeting on Sep 16th - I had meant to do ½ hour on what PTG things we may want to participate in or host, then decided that is a meeting that could be an email and so, that’s what this is.

So, what’s a PTG - https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

What Openinfralabs projects want to have meetings that will allow overlap with other project team's who will be in attendance.

Some that come to mind:

  1.  Invite folks from the XSEDE or other projects that we want to connect to for NERC
  2.  Overlap with different SIGs – eg. Scientific SIG and Cloud Research SIG – @Stig Telfer<mailto:stig at stackhpc.com> – do you have anything scheduled we should participate in?
  3.  ESI meet with Ironic team or others (this may already be setting up independently)
  4.  Project Caerus discussion (I’ll reach out to that separate working group)
  5.  Telemetry working group – not sure they’ll be organized yet
  6.  Operate First?
  7.  Other Stuff?

Respond via email with other topics and I’ll send out a survey so we may pick a few.

Thanks!

Michael

---
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)