[Openinfralabs] Updated Homepage Design Proposal

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Tue Apr 13 23:19:49 UTC 2021

Credit where due – I think it was Bill who did the rough draft of the graphic ☺

---
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)
msd at bu.edu
cell:978-201-9965

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 5:21 PM
To: openinfralabs at lists.opendev.org <openinfralabs at lists.opendev.org>
Subject: [Openinfralabs] Updated Homepage Design Proposal
Hi OpenInfra Labs!

We have been discussing some options to help showcase the upcoming April 27th keynote which will feature Chris Wright of Red Hat directly promoting openinfralabs.org.  In an effort to help new site visitors better understand what OpenInfra Labs is, we're suggesting a new diagram (thanks to Michael for the rough draft) as well as a place to prominently promote the video and announcement.  The design for reference [1] and many thanks to James Cole, our lead designer, for putting this together.

In the future, the video/announcement space could be used to promote presentations/talks around OpenInfra Labs along with general community news.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qb3FnSgjIs47wE06w6OoJ4MfRnjfjmZt/view?usp=sharing

Let us know your thoughts!

Cheers,
Jimmy