[Openinfralabs] Call for papers for an AI-focused event

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Apr 20 17:36:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm Ildikó Váncsa, Senior Manager, Community & Ecosystem at the Open Infrastructure Foundation.

I’m reaching out to you to draw your attention to a new AI-focused event which could be a great opportunity to highlight related activities in OpenInfra Labs. The event is called awAIre and will be held June 22nd - 24th, 2021.

The CFP for this event is currently open and closes this Friday (April 23): https://www.awaire.events/call-for-papers-2021

I’m sorry for the short notice. Please let me know if there’s anything I can help with.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———