[Openinfralabs] 2020 OpenInfra Foundation Annual Report - OpenInfra Labs

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Jan 4 16:12:11 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

No additional specifics for now. I would just try to use as much data as possible to show the growth of OpenInfra Labs and keep the update brief (around 750 words or less) so that it’s consistent with the other project updates.

Let me know if y’all have any questions or would like any feedback along the way.

Happy New Year!
Allison

Allison Price
Open Infrastructure Foundation