[Openinfralabs] Location of meeting recordings?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jun 8 18:44:50 UTC 2021

I keep wanting to refer colleagues to the awesome presentations and
discussions which have taken place in the OILabs meetings, and I
expect the foundation would also be thrilled to include the videos
on their various streaming channels or maybe feature clips from them
on something like the OpenInfra Live series.

Are the recordings published somewhere? If not, can they be? And if
someone needs help with it, I'm happy to make introductions or work
out logistics too.
--
Jeremy Stanley