[Openinfralabs] Fwd: Telemetry Working Group - Videos Up and Updates on Upcoming Meetings

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 29 15:29:32 UTC 2021

----- Forwarded message from "Stacy, Jennifer" -----

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:27:57 +0000
Subject: Telemetry Working Group - Videos Up and Updates on Upcoming Meetings

Good evening,

Just a quick update in the event you've missed a recent Telemetry
Working Group meeting – the most recent video has been added to the
Telemetry Working Group YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKNUArbT35cBMrl6T9Bpke339irzs5ARW

Huge thanks to this week's presenter, Sally O'Malley, Senior
Engineer, Red Hat.

If you or a colleague in this space is interested in presenting at
an upcoming meeting, please email Marcel and Raja.

Our next meetings...

  *   Since November 23 falls the week of US Thanksgiving, we will
      be shifting it a week, to November 16
  *   Since the December 21 meeting falls right before the winter
      holidays, we will shift it a week, to December 14
  *   The following meeting would be January 18 – this will put us
      back on our regular "every four weeks" schedule

The calendar invites will be coming from Michael Daitzman.

Best,

Jen

When: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM EST/EDT October 26, 2021
Subject: Telemetry Working Group - Regular Monthly
Location: https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/92042192235?pwd=VktYcktHRWphdDVvam84NjF5Tmo1QT09

Please note we are updating this meeting to be held monthly (instead
of biweekly)

The recurring Zoom information for this meeting is:
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/92042192235?pwd=VktYcktHRWphdDVvam84NjF5Tmo1QT09
or use Meeting ID: 920 4219 2235, Passcode: 045484.

Currently, the charter, agendas and meeting notes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ArlqKA_DE3ZDSTMRIblS9bxXDw777k8RtMFdJPFr9M/edit?usp=sharing

Zoom Info
Jennifer Stacy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/92042192235?pwd=VktYcktHRWphdDVvam84NjF5Tmo1QT09

Meeting ID: 920 4219 2235
Passcode: 045484
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92042192235# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,92042192235# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)